Cathy SkinnerPersonal Trainer
“My vision is to bridge the industries of health insurance, health care, and fitness to provide unique and innovative services to improve the lives of those living with chronic conditions.”
Along with being a Cancer Exercise Trainer (ACSM) and certified in the Physical Activity for Lymph-edema (PALs for Life) protocol, Cathy is a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). She has 10 years of experience as a collegiate volleyball coach, leading her teams to victories at Fordham University, Princeton University, Augsburg College and Macalester College.
Cathy has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of California at Davis and a M.A. in Organizational Development from the University of St. Thomas. Cathy lives in St. Paul, Minn., with her husband and their three children.
- Cancer Exercise Trainer, American College Sports Medicine
- Physical Activity for Lymph-edema (PALs for Life) Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Peak Pilates Instructor, Level II
- HKC Kettle Bell Instructor
- Coaching for well-being
- Change initiatives for individuals and organizations
- Program innovation