Nutrition shouldn't be a second language.
Balanced fitness should extend beyond weights and cardio exercise, into the fuel you put into your body. Nutritional coaching can provide you with the tools and information you need to achieve any fitness goal - from weight loss to specialty dietary needs to general well-being.
PROGRAM A | 1 MONTH | $175
Includes 2 in-person sessions
- Personal questionnaire to assess healthy history and current nutrition practices
- One 75-minute coaching session with dietry assessment, goal setting, and recommendations
- Body composition mesurements: weight, lean body mass, and percentage body fat
- Specific nutrition action plan and education based on your health goals
- One 50-minute follow-up coaching session to review progress after 4 weeks
- Unlimited email support between sessions for questions and troubleshooting
- Guidance and strategy: food apps, grocery shopping, cooking, and eating on-the-go
PROGRAM B | 3 MONTHS | $375
Includes 6 in-person sessions
- Includes all of PROGRAM A
- Plus 4 additional coaching sessions
After completion of either program,
individual in-person sessions are available
30 minutes for $50
50 minutes for $75
Personal TrainerView Bio
Nutritional Counseling is provided by Statera Fitness's own Lauren Plunkett. As a registered dietitian and nutrient-enthusiast, Lauren works as a clinical dietitian, specializing in diabetes.
RDN, LD - Registered Dietitian
Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian (State of MN)
For more information: